Saturday, January 30, 2010

Business Outfit Skirt Or Pantsuit Good Outfit For Wedding? ?

Good Outfit for wedding? ? - business outfit skirt or pantsuit

I take pictures. My first marriage was my partner and I My partner is a man, and its easy for them to get a fast computer, which obviously do not get too formal, but it always seems good.

I do not want this business skirt / dress costume things. I am very "unique" when it comes to dressing, and have more of a rocker edge. I thought of a pencil skirt in black with a kind of shirt and shoes possily really cool.

To keep all tips to the fun, but still soft enough to wear to a wedding? Can I wear a black dress (black skirt / top) more fun to see the shoes?

If someone could me some ideas that he would love.

4 comments:

Ara57 said...

Can a photo of a very cool skirt and shoes? Always wear a black vest, a blouse Nice, black trousers, black shoes and quiet. The jacket has pockets big enough for movies, maps, including filters and batteries. I often find myself kneeling, squatting, climbing, bending, etc., and I love the pants provide modesty. It is not a fashion accessory use, so what is tasteful and comfortable enough to work, but from the tone of the wedding. When an event is very formal, formal attire is then for a professional appearance is necessary. If informal, can also be more informal, although I never casual in the extreme.

cyn said...

try to make a tight black dress and fun pretty cute shoes, would see the

cyn said...

try to make a tight black dress and fun pretty cute shoes, would see the

dontpani... said...

Frankly, on the trousers of Nice with a nice shirt / black fancyish not all, if you mix with marriage

Post a Comment