Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pc Processor Comparison Computer Processor Question?

Computer processor question? - pc processor comparison

OK, if I look at the PC games I ever see such a thing as necessary to

Single-core 3 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD

on the model. Sheet detect a running AMD processor and instant messaging over what would be the exchange rate or the equivalence of my AMD processor with an Intel Core Like that there is a table that AMD and Intel, confused or what?

my COMP. Processor is an AMD Athlon (tm) XP 2400 + 1.99 GHz 512 MB of RAM for this specification meets Intel Core complete design and how I can find that in the future when I

2 comments:

Draconis said...

I think the AMD Athlon (tm) XP 2400 + is the type of equipment that you use the core 1.99 GHz, their speed should not matter if Intel or Athlon.

The Intel Core Solo 3 GHz or equivalent AMD simply means that you run a computer with Core 3 GHz needed this program.

Intell Athlon or last names are not really personal preference as apples and oranges, what you prefer.

Adam said...

The comparison results will resolve all disputes by a processor.

Take a look, the kind of "(the code of the processor) Reference" in Google, for example, Pentium 4 reference and can be found in the results list.

Intel is pretty good, but expensive, AMD is cheap, but .. ISH 8 is not my main machine, AMD and I have no problem with him.

Post a Comment