Thursday, February 4, 2010

Car Dealerships Cover Letter Why Wont The Bank Come And Get My Car.?

Why wont the bank come and get my car.? - car dealerships cover letter

I used a car from the year 2003, a year ago, but. When I brought it, I had no money from. The ship agreement you write me a post from check my full tax and tags, because they said they could take over my payments. When it comes due I did not grasp the situation and received a letter from the state, which are suspended my tags, so the car is not legal to drive. Anyway, since I paid for months on the car while I was in my garage for the month. Until one day he decided to contact the bank and ask them to skip a month to pay my taxes, title and tags, and they said no. Then I said, get the bank to pay the car not because they could go for a car that i could not run, in which the bank has said. A month later, the car is still there, and now believes it can bring the bank traders to the fact that everything had that covered in the run, especially taxes, property title and tags. The bank had in any case is that we can not do, and their arrival in this car, I did say, however, the car remains itsE and harassing me that I am hiding the car, not me. They even called my landlord and told him they would call the police if they give Did'nt the car but the car is waiting for them. Now they want me to sign a consent form for the vehicle and told them just come and see, I'm back on my payments, but still have'nt came and got it.

1 comments:

live_wir... said...

The banks want to continue the payment for the car, so they delay recovery

Post a Comment