Monday, February 8, 2010

Jersey Shore Theme Ideas How To Dress Like Jwoww From Jersey Shore?

How to dress like jwoww from jersey shore? - jersey shore theme ideas

Well, when I was invited to this dance and the theme is the Jersey Shore.
My friend is as Snook and the date of my needs Jwoww m?
Even my school, he went to a school for boys.

I have no money and my parents broke down. My brother died last month, and burial was expensive, so my mother pay for trying to leave PLUS my studies.
No time to work.

I do not know what to do. My friend told me to wear to go shopping with her search for clothes, but I have lost money I have left in slutty clothes for a dance.
I do not like the dress! I have a class a little more than that!

To have an idea how I can find clothes jwowwish w / o money ... not like a whore?

4 comments:

Alex said...

used only with tight jeans and tight top and you want her hair

You can always cut a lid on it:

http://www.jwoww.com/clothing.php


and your brother

Sam said...

go to Wal-Mart and buy the junk they sell it. especially in the line of Miley Cyrus.

Ginger said...

always looked slutty

♥Sℓim Shady♥ said...

dress like a hooker with Poofy Hair

Post a Comment