Monday, February 22, 2010

How Long Do You Have To Be Out Of Work After A Lumbar Fusion How Long Were You Out Of Work After A Lumbar Spinal Fusion?

How Long were you out of work after a lumbar spinal fusion? - how long do you have to be out of work after a lumbar fusion

I am 26 years old. I had a lumbar fusion at L4-5 to lvl 03 April 2006. My doctor told me that I felt normal after three months. I'm here for 4 months and I'm still in some pain. My back is killing me. It's hard for me to go shopping or to the center, without much pain in the night. Recently separated or Air Force and am looking for a job. I refused to work, not because they match the physical functions. As long as another person without a job, and how long it took until the pain away? I was sure it would be sooner than that because I'm young and was in good health and fitness before the surgery. Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment