Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lactose Intolerance Statistics Are There Any Statistics About The People Who Have Intolerance Of Lactose In Turkey?

Are there any statistics about the people who have intolerance of lactose in turkey? - lactose intolerance statistics

Lactose is a sugar found in milk and dairy products. Lactose intolerance is due to a defect (I do not dare use the word, because mammals have evolved to digest milk in infancy) in the enzyme lactase.

I've never heard of lactose intolerance in Turkey Meat heard.

However, if you are related to Turkey (country), yes, many people are intolerant of these people, and others in the Mediterranean Sea. A study in the British journal The Lancet in 1973: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query ...

1 comments:

houtx200... said...

I do not know this is not even an answer, but I recently I discovered lactose intolerance and do not know, is in Turkey. This may explain why I was so bad the only Thanksgiving last year.

Post a Comment