Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Heels Have No Grip I'm Going To Be Wearing Very High Heels On A Slippery, Varnished Wood Surface... What Can I Do Do Walk Smooth?

I'm going to be wearing very high heels on a slippery, varnished wood surface... what can I do do walk smooth? - my heels have no grip

I'm going to an awards ceremony and the floors are slippery, polished wood. I am very worried because I crossed the stage to receive my winnings, and my high heels (4INCH) have no control over the plants at all. Then I'm crazy, I'll get some strange around the stage with my knee straight, etc. .. Is there anything I can do, or is there any advice you can give me?

I wear high heels for so long and I got a little fight, even in the normal range. The awards ceremony will take place tomorrow evening, so I really need to just practice further. Any help is welcome.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment